Way2Pay is a swift & convenient cashless payment solution, enabling parents to pay school bills by text instantly or pay online, with just a few simple clicks. We provide a secure and easy-to-use system for parents, saving time and eliminating children carrying cash to school.
Pay Online: www.way2pay.org
Login on your first visit by entering your mobile number in 3538xxxxxxxx format as your username and password. You will be prompted to create a system password.
Click the Forgot Password link to reset it
Pay by Text Message
A payment request text is sent to you from the school. Click the link and pay in 3 easy steps:
- Choose a bill to pay.
- Tick T&C and Pay by Card Online.
- Enter card details on secure banking system
Designed for Parents
- User friendly & flexible
- No need to register
- Manage bills for siblings
- No more permission slips
- FAQ section – www.way2pay.org/FAQ
- View current bills
- Payment history – all your bills, all children, all schools
- Receipts by SMS
- 24/7, 365 access
- Print receipts at anytime
Payments & Reporting
- Pay by instalments
- Cash and Card Terminals
- Extensive reporting options
- Facilitates transparency on school accounts
- Reduced cash on premises
- No children carrying cash
- Secure payment solution –card details processed by an Irish bank.
Way2Pay offers support directly to parents with a dedicated call centre of fully trained personnel, ready to assist with any queries or address any difficulties you may have. Please contact our helpdesk on 061 203738 during office hours or email [email protected].
We invite you to use Way2Pay and help our school to go cashless.